If your company is experiencing financial difficulties, it is important that you obtain the services of a trusted partner to help you understand your options.
In today’s inconsistent and often unpredictable market, there can be a number of causes behind a company’s deteriorating financial situation:
- Increased competition
- Loss of major customers
- Unsustainable debt
- Inadequate fiscal management
- Revenue and/or profit decline
- Negative financial statements for two consecutive years
- Declining market
- Negative cash-flow due to excessive debt service
Our primary role is to analyze the financial position of your business in order to diagnose the problem. Taking this initial step will enable us to paint a comprehensive picture of the situation and to present possible strategies.
The Licensed Insolvency Trustee is the only licensed insolvency practitioner. He or she is authorized to advise firms and ensure that their rights are respected according to the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act.
- Establishment of a financial recovery plan
- Voluntary liquidation of company assets
- Business Proposal
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Confidential assistance for the developpement of a new business plan or for an informal restructuring of the business
- Coaching in negotiations with your bank in the case that your company is in default with the bank
- Negotiation with fiscal authorities
- Consulting services to assist your lawyer, tax advisor or accountant who may have questions regarding the bankruptcy and insolvency
- Appointment as receiver for the assets of the company or court-appointed receiver
The next step
The next step is to consult with us as a part of a summary assessment. In this meeting, we will answer all of your questions and ensure that your options are well presented.